Mrs. Cossu - Second Grade Teacher
Hi, I am Mrs. Cossu;
- I am married and have a teenage daughter; she attended MLA K-5th grade.
- We have a little Coton de Tulear dog that thinks he is a toddler and likes to be with the family always. His name is Ozzy.
- I am an artist and enjoy using all kinds of art materials. I teach classes and show my work in galleries.
- I enjoy biking, hiking, walking, gardening, and reading.
- My favorite activity is to spend time with my family and friends.
- In all my jobs, I have helped others LEARN how to LEARN.
- I taught in high schools, elementary schools, and a preschool.
- I owned a consulting company, worked as a Director at an international company, and as a senior manager for several banks.
- I have had the opportunity to serve at MLA as a volunteer, a substitute, and then an interim third grade teacher. Now I teach second grade.
- In our second grade community our class motto is "Bringing Your Best Self...It's Happening Here. I am excited for this year, getting to know you, and to discover along with you.
- Take care and here's to a great second grade year!